Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sharing is so hard to do.. (Tricks of the trade)


Sharing is hard to do. What if someone came up to you and asked if you would share your wedding ring? WTF you say? even if you are my BFF?!! Ha can you imagine? Well it is like that with every little thing for our little bunnies. It is really hard to share when you have only evolved no further than a egocentric cave dweller..
But there is hope you can teach them to share or at least I hope you can!
One trick that I have found helpful is not calling this "sharing" but rather "taking turns". It implies that the toy will be returned rather than given away. So try this next time there is only one shovel at the playground. It works for me.. well sometimes!! Happy Homemaking my domestic engineers!
..by the way in this picture with my 2 little bunnies is Asia's perfect little bunny who is turning 2 in a few weeks! We can't wait for that fabulous party!!

2 comments:

  1. they're pretty darn cute, even when they're not "taking turns"! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that picture is adorable...and I love how D is just chillin and eating sand LOL

    ReplyDelete